Sunday, March 15, 2009

2/27/09-3/1/09

2/27/09-2/28/09
Had PT today. Lots of cleaning. Training today and Chuck got to start his first IV. He is enjoying the medical stuff. Finished the first 2 rounds of tests with all 100% first time go's. He also completed the test he was really worried about with a first time go. One more test to go.

3/1/09
Didn't get much sleep. He tossed and turned all night. He's realized that he likes thousand island dressing now. He never used to like it. He told me that I better bring my IPOD with when I come visit, because he really misses not being able to listen to music. They took their platoon picture today. Chuck is in front holding the flag. Fireguard again tonight so losing more sleep. I'm going to send him some pic's of his motorcycle. A few of the guys ride, so he wanted pic's. I figure I'll throw one of mine in just in case he wanted to see it.

That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment